các bạn giúp mik nha
I. Rewrite the sentences below so that it has a similar meaning to the first, beginning with the words given
1. I find his handwriting very hard to read
-> I have....................
2. He got down to writing a letter as soon as he returned from his work
-> No sooner.................................
3. "If I were you, I wouldn't accept his marriage proposal", said Nam to Lan
4. No matter how hard I tried, I could not open the window
5. Please don't ask me that question
-> I'd rather.............
II. Finish the second sentence so that it has the same meaning as the first one, using the given words. Do not change the given word
1. The fridge is complete empty (LEFT)
2. It is pointless to have that old typewriter repaired (WORTH)
3. Frank never pays any attention to my advice. (NOTICE)
4. John only understood very little of what the teacher said (HARDLY_
5. Her ability to run a company really impresses me (IMPRESSED)
Let the weight triangle ABC (CA = CB), the height BD. On the edges BA, BC take the two points E and F respectively so that BE = BF = BD. Via E, draw a straight line parallel to AC cut BC at N, cut BD at K. Pass F draw a straight line parallel to AC cut AB at M, cut BD at I.
Calculate the lengths of sides AB and BC if you know EM = 9cm, FN = 12cm and IK = 6cm.
Maciej carries a bookmark with this table on it to help him remember his secret four digit number. If his secret number is 8526, all he has to do is to remember the words HELP. To retrieve his number, he looks up the letters of the word HELP and finds the corresponding digits in the top row of the table. Another example: The word LOVE can be used to help Maciej remember the secret number 2525. Maciej has to remember a new secret number. Only three of the following words produce this new number. Which one does not?